With so many IEP resources available, little to no time to understand the process and all the while your child is struggling, it is often hard for parents to know where to start and what resources are really valuable. We are here to help!
Your child needs you to be their advocate. This website will give you the tools you need from start to finish. You will find tips, suggestions, advice and other resources that will take your IEP and your child’s education to the best possible level.
Let us guide you to developing the best IEP with our samples, advice, and more.
Basic IEP Information by state and Academic Standards
- Academic Standards
- State IEP Information: Includes Blank IEPs from each state, state department of education website links, and more state resources.
IEP Goals and Objectives, and Completed Sample IEPs
- Sample IEP’s: See examples of completed IEPs
- Searchable IEP Database: Get access to thousands of IEP goals and objectives, which you can locate by category.
- IEP Goals: See Thousands of Sample IEP Goals
- IEP Objectives: See Thousands of Sample IEP Objectives
The Answers to Your IEP Questions
- IEP & 504 Accommodations
- Ask the Expert: Find the answers to popular questions about IEPs and more.
- What questions should I ask potential attorneys before I make my hiring decision?
- The school told us our son did not meet eligibility requirements for an IEP. I disagree, what can I do?
- Preparing Your Teen for the IEP Meeting
- Help Your Child’s Teacher Use the IEP
- Know the Right Questions to Ask at the IEP Meeting
- What Makes one IEP Better than Another?
- Expert Interview: IEP Assessment