You are now logged in.
Welcome to SeeMyIEP.com where your expert IEP advice is just a moment away. We want to help empower you to learn about IEPs, goals and objectives, view real IEP samples, and help you become an advocate for your child’s IEP and education. By becoming a member you now can take advantage of the team’s expertise, write your own goals and objectives and learn all the tricks to having a successful IEP meeting.
[s2If current_user_can(access_s2member_level1)]Some benefits of your membership include:
- State IEP Information: Includes Blank IEPs from each state, state department of education website links, and more state resources.
- Sample real IEP’s: See real examples of completed IEPs (with all identifying information blocked out).
- Searchable IEP database: Get access to thousands of IEP goals and objectives, which you can locate by category.
- IEP Goals: See thousands of sample IEP Goals from real IEPs.
- IEP Objectives: See thousands of sample IEP Objectives from real IEPs.
- Ask the Expert: Find the answers to popular questions about IEPs and more.
- Standards Based IEPs
- What questions should I ask potential attorneys before I make my hiring decision?
- The school told us our son did not meet eligibility requirements for an IEP. I disagree, what can I do?
- Preparing Your Teen for the IEP Meeting
- Real IEP Samples
- Writing IEP Goals
- Help Your Child’s Teacher Use the IEP
- Know the Right Questions to Ask at the IEP Meeting
- What Makes one IEP Better than Another?
- Expert Interview: IEP Assessment